The members of the young professionals group at Memorial Church of Christ are young single adults in there 20s & 30s encouraging and loving each other to strive to live a life reflective of Christ together.
We Welcome You! Please join us as we grow closer to God and each other through devoting ourselves to live out our best possible lives for Christ in all areas:
WORK LIFE: We devote our lives to God in the classrooms where we teach, to the offices where we crunch numbers and solve work-related challenges, to the university libraries where we study for exams, to the retail stores where we serve customers.
- HOME LIFE: We devote our lives all across the city from Jersey Village to the Medical Center, from Katy to the Galleria Area to Midtown and from many points outside and in between.
- MINISTRY LIFE: We have opportunities to serve and live out our devotion through missions all across the world and city. Through prayerful support and participation we have opportunities to travel for missions in Africa, eastern Europe, and Latin America. We have opportunities right here in our area serving and working closely with brothers and sisters in Christ at Impact Church of Christ and Pine Cove Christian camps.
- SOCIAL LIFE: We devote time to encourage each other though fellowship whether it be sharing a meal at an area restaurant after church, bowling a few frames on a Saturday night, or sitting around a living room playing games or watching a movie. In addition, we have set scheduled events all through out the year:
- WEEKLY: Bible class at 9:30 a.m., Rm 211, & 10:30 a.m. worship and lunch to follow. MONTHLY: Share a meal and bible study in a home from one of one from our group. Email for information. ANNUALLY: Area wide fall retreat, Serving lunch at Impact (pictured above).
- View our calendar of events for Young Professions here.
Whether you are still finishing your education or are firmly established in a career, whether you are familiar with the church or are still learning more about God and your place in His kingdom, you’ll find a place to belong among the Christians who call Memorial their church home in Houston.
If you have any questions about who we are, what we do, or if you need additional help finding us, please let us know at email@example.com.
Call us at 713.464.0271 or email us if you have ANY questions so we can best serve you!